Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The first of December


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and as I hoped I made some progress on Sanctuary. I love this deer...He's so appropriate for this time of year, as we put away the pumpkins and pinecones and bring out glass ornaments and evergreen boughs. We will be heading south in just three weeks to spend Christmas with my family, so we've already put up our tree and adorned the bushes with multicolored twinkle lights. We're looking forward to what this Christmas season has in store.

2 comments:

  1. He's too cute! I have Sanctuary started, stuffed into a drawer because I wasn't happy with my thread choice. Another blogger was talking about it, too... View from my Stitching Chair is Karen's blog... I might just have to pull it out and see if I can get over myself and work on it. Enjoy the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twinkle, twinkle! I like the thought of you sitting by the tree, sipping hot cocoa and stitching [rein]deer!

    ReplyDelete