Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday packages!


December always brings a lot of wonderful surprises in the mail. Last night I received an eagerly-anticipated package containing some new charts and threads. Sanctuary is nearly done, so I am thinking ahead to what is next. But it is so difficult to choose among so many wonderful potential projects. Earlier this week I received the chart for Victoria Sampler's new Christmas Carol sampler. I have the fabric and threads, but hestitated putting in that first stitch. I always seem to need to stich 'in season', and so am not sure I want to start a Christmas design now. Another option is Victoria Sampler's tiny Winter Garden.

In the new year, I am definitely planning to tackle the Blackbird Designs monthly stockings. I finished a few of these this year, but I didn't really discover them until last summer--I would love to stitch my way through the year with them.


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Love the lily-of-the-valley! Such fresh colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new stash! I had grandiose plans of stitching a BBD stocking between each finish, whether it was a Shores block or a sampler finish. So far I just have 3/4 of one stocking completed. I reaaaally want to do them--hopefully in 2010. I can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete